A year-round Pre-Professional Ballet Training program designed for students who want to pursue a professional career.
It is a 10 month program from September to June. Students will have holidays off, spring and winter break that follows a regular school calendar.
Ballet open classes will be available for the students during the program and on the off days for no extra cost.
182 days of training.
Founders and Directors of INTEGRARTE, Carlos Molina and Erica Cornejo will teach on regular basis and there will be other teachers for modern dance classes.
Under the supervision of the Artistic Directors, INTEGRARTE will bring in guest teachers during the year so students can experience different approaches.
Showcase performances and open rehearsals will be arranged for the students as part of their training.
Date and Time:
Group 1: Monday-Friday from 12:00-2:45 pm
Group 2: Monday-Friday from 4:15-7:00 pm
Starting September 5, 2017 until June 15, 2018
How to apply to the Year round Pre-Professional Ballet Training Program
An audition is required to enter the program. Students will be selected in the order of application submitted, capacity is only for 8 students.
Option A: You could send a video by mail with your personal information (Full Name, Age, Address, Phone number and Email address) to : INTEGRARTE 85 Seaverns Ave , Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Option B: Submit your video online. Videos should be submited via link (URL) to an online video sample (ie youtube) to email@example.com
Option C: You can take one of our ballet open classes to be observed. Please contact INTEGRARTE to schedule your class at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact INTEGRARTE for more information.
- Ballet technique (1.5hr every day)
- Repertory (2 times a week)
- Pointe work
- Contemporary/modern (1 time a week)
- Partnering (Partnering will be part of the training, ideally male students will participate in the program, but in the case that the program will not have any male students, the partnering will be done with Carlos Molina)
- Students will get some body conditioning as well such as like Gyrotonic, stretching/strengthening.
- Also a makeup artist will come a few times during the year to teach students theatre and stage makeup.